We just spent 4 days here with friends for a get away and it was perfect. The hotel is in the middle of the French Quarter, but 1/2 block up from Bourbon St and built long ways into the block, with rooms facing an inward courtyard: the result is quiet and private. Take your bathing suit! The pool is small, but nearly hot tub temp and the private courtyard. Two nights we sat here with drinks and dangled our feet in after a long days of walking. The linens were great, large new TV's, every thing is spotless all the time. Every person in the hotel is professional, polite and friendly. I can't say enough about the hotel and the staff..... take a bow Le Marais, you've earned it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette