This hotel is right off of Bourbon St. but the moment you walk in, you feel like you're in a different world. The lobby is beautiful and the view of the courtyard and saltwater pool is breathtaking. Our room was right on the street but it was incredibly quiet. We were located right outside the elevator and that got a bit noisy at times but not too bad. The bathroom is nice and modern, but too small for the belongings of 2 people. And having no shower door is messy and strange. The see-through bathroom door was fine for my husband and I, but would be a bit strange for other folks who arent so familiar with each other. All in all a wonderful hotel at an extremely reasonable rate. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette