My wife and I stayed here in October 2011 during our wedding week, and we couldn't have asked for more! The stylish modern decor is unlike ANYTHING else in the downtown area (and I have seen quite a few hotels in New Orleans). Contemporary music and lighting welcomes you to the lobby. The bar (Vive!) is classy and chic, and the courtyard is great spot to have a few drinks. The pool is refurbished and heated, and well-maintained (we swam a bit every day). The rooms, though French Quarter sized, are well furnished, the flatscreen TV is large, and the beds are simply heavenly.
Big props to the front desk, housekeeping staff, and to Michael DeZura (the GM) who took the time to greet guests as he walked through the lobby! Nice personal touch!
The free breakfast was better than most, offering not just the usual dry goods, but eggs, bacon, and sausage as well! This was a great way to wake up after a night out on the town.
Bottom line, look no further! This hotel is no poser, they are the real deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette