We booked 2 months in advance . Had confirmation #'s from a third party( Book-It) that they had received from the hotel, but still no room the day we arrived. They did put us up in they're sister hotel Dauphine Orleans but not without problems with billing. At check out I was told everything was taking care of but when I checked my bank the next day I had been charged for the entire stay that had aready been paid from the third party. I will have to say Dauphine Orleans was very nice and the people very understanding and helpful. I would stay here again for sure. The other property(Hotel Le Marais) seems to be having this same problem of overbooking which tells me they are under poor management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette