“Southern Hospitality”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Vanessa W
“Southern Hospitality ”
Reviewed December 30, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My family and myself received great southern hospitality when we rented this house. I am in absolute amazed and very happy with everything. Our house was clean, Owners Ervin and Darlene were amazing, and made us feel like family.. They make amazing Gumbo...They always made sure we had everything we need. I would definitely recommend this rental to anyone and would rent this house again...It's a great place when you want to unwind from the crowd of Bourbon St.

Date of stay: December 2017
Management Response
Jan 1, 2018
we would love to have you all again did you all enjoy the zoo
Aly S
Tampa, Florida
“New Orleans Best Kept secret!”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I arrived at Shaw's and was happy to see the photos are 100% accurate! My family and children had enough space to sprawl out in the 3 bedroom 3 bath home. TVs in all rooms and all amenities and more! The Shaw's showed us their Southern hospitality the likes I have not seen in a long time! The location is 1.3 miles from all the action and if you rent a car they will have parking for your vehicle that is safe and off the road. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and was able to do almost everything I had on my LONG list! Me Shaw makes the best Gumbo in the Bayou so you can order and eat in while you rest for evening festivities! I highly recommend the Shaw's and when I find myself in New Orleans I will definitely be looking them up again! Thank you so much for the experience!

Date of stay: June 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 25, 2017
they are a very nice and respectable family and we will host them all again a thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing