“Rental rocked but not so for the management...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Rental rocked but not so for the management company!”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Two days before my rental began I emailed the management agent for my rental info. I was promised I would get three days before but didn't. I received my info but didn't realize until the morning of my check in day that I had not received the physical address with my rental info. I called the phone number on the confirmation 5 times that morning and left messages with no return. I sent several emails to the email address on the email with no reply. The rental link gave a coordinates address as one address which linked to Spain. The pictures of the rental had one address which when googled in New Orleans didn't show up. The drop pin on the web rental clicked on another rental on the block that didn't match the picture for my rental. After emailing any address I could find I finally got a phone call from the rental agency. The agent who called me wasn't customer service friendly. I mentioned to the agent that they might want to look at their confirmation emails and correct the information. My ETA to my rental unit was after 10 PM. If I couldn't get anyone to help me during work hours I sure didn't feel good that someone could help me after hours. Loved the unit and location but sure was frustrating with the rental agency. Home owner should look into their rental agency so that this wonderful unit doesn't get bad reviews because of the agency. Could not even find a phone number to call Trip Adviser for help only Q&A.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing