Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Unique NOLA
More Info
All reviews true crime friendly ghost ghost tour small group great storyteller walking tour amazing experience fantastic tour would highly recommend this tour private tour garden district tour a lot of fun french quarter monique stories information guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Whoa! Get ready to hear some crazy stories. The truth is always more interesting than fiction and Randy was an outstanding guide. He doesn’t just tell you the story. He makes you feel like you were there. A great time! Thanks Randy!

Monique H, Owner at Unique NOLA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Yes! We believe real stories are always more gruesome than the made up ones. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m so glad we decided to go on this tour. Our tour guide, Randy, was amazing! His knowledge and enthusiasm made the experience so enjoyable! I would definitely recommend taking the time to go on this tour on your next trip to New Orleans!

Monique H, Owner at Unique NOLA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the recommendation! I am so happy that you enjoyed your tour with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I took the 5pm tour with Randy and it was our first time visiting New Orleans. This tour was the first thing we booked and it turned out to be the best thing we booked as well. I was very interested in this tour at first as I wanted to hear the real stories of true crimes that I had seen previously on the TV shows and I was not disappointed. It was great and Randy made it 10x better. I did not lose interest once and as there was only 3 people on our tour it made it feel a lot of personal which I loved. Randy was so down to earth and I even enjoyed the banter we had that wasn’t even about the tour, so welcoming. Definitely a must if you are in NO and looking for stuff to d. Also make sure Randy is your tour guide, you won’t regret it!!

Monique H, Owner at Unique NOLA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful review and taking the time to write it. Randy is a great guide and I am happy that you enjoyed your time with him.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did our 5PM tour last night and it was absolutely brilliant. Really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend! There was a few no shows on the tour so it ended up being just 3 of us on the tour and it was still delivered exceptionally. If anything it actually made it better as it was a bit more personal / 1 to 1.

A huge special thumbs up to our tour guide RANDY who was top class at his job and provided us with such a great experience! Thanks!

Monique H, Owner at Unique NOLA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I am happy that you enjoyed your tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’m so glad my friends and I spent the extra money to go on this tour. Our tour guide, Randy, was perfect! He was entertaining and very knowledgeable. 10/10 highly recommend!!! You won’t regret it!!!

Monique H, Owner at Unique NOLA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

thank you so much for your review! I am happy that you enjoyed it so much.