“Beautiful, homey, convenient and all around...”
Double Parlor w/two sleeper sofas and fine art
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Double Parlor w/two sleeper sofas and fine art
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Milika V
Townsville, Australia
“Beautiful, homey, convenient and all around amazing ”
Reviewed May 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Treme manor is amazing. It's beautifully restored, very well set up and it's so homely. I haven't seen any photos the do this place justice. I will be recommending to anyone I know that's travelling to NOLA.
Location is so convenient.
About 10min direct walk to Bourbon St and about $11 uber (incl tips) from Frenchmans st. There is street parking around too.
We stayed in the two-bed bedroom which has a massive bathroom with a claw foot tub and direct access to the back patio. The beds a super comfy and the sheets, omg the sheets, the sheets are so luxurious. There are USB hubs in the bedrooms/kitchen and awesome wifi. Treme manor is secured through keypads so no keys!! The kitchen is fully stocked with any utensil/pan/pot you could possibly need to cook with. And the place is temperature controlled too.
Honestly, I am very sad that I have to leave as it's one of the nicest and honest places I've ever stayed.
This is by far my favourite place I have ever stayed.

Anna P
“Amazing place! ”
Reviewed April 13, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We just stayed here for three nights and the house was absolutely perfect! Really easy to park on the street outside, check in is simple with the door codes and the room was spotless and beautifully decorated. This house has been restored incredibly well, every space in it is beautiful. We found the location great, about 15 mins walk to the French quarter and Frenchmen street, we were able to walk everywhere. Would recommend this to anyone visiting New Orleans!

LynneB131...
Denver, Colorado
“Beautiful house with stunning features!”
Reviewed April 12, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Booked our stay online and didn't realize it wasn't a hotel until the confirmation came through. We've booked through Airbnb on occasion so we're open to staying most places as long as it's clean and safe. When we arrived we were stunned at how beautiful this house is! There are 3 bedrooms all with separate locks and shared kitchen and livingroom. We had the back bedroom that opened to a patio that was very cozy with a water fountain and live rooster a few yards away. The beds were super comfortable and the bathroom features were stunning! It was a short walk to Bourbon Street and perfect for anyone who wants to feel the real New Orleans without the hotel experience. We loved our stay and definitely book it again!

Jacob S
Vancouver, Washington
“Beautiful Home within Walking Distance of French Quarter”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I stayed at Treme Manor after searching for a space in New Orleans that would offer both unique character and close proximity to the main sights—Treme Manor lived up to both accounts.

The space is beautifully appointed with modern amenities and thoughtful touches reflective of its historic charm throughout the space. The central location is perfect for walking to many of NOLA's best restaurants and attractions, including those in the French Quarter. The neighborhood felt both vibrant and safe.

Check-in was a breeze even though we arrived later in the evening. The house is equipped with special locks that allow you easy and secure entry via passcode. The owner, Cody, lives onsite in a separate space attached to Treme Manor and has great recommendations for local hot spots. Definitely check out Vessel for cocktails and the patio at Bacchanal Wine Bar.

If you're looking for an awesome space to stay while in NOLA, I can't recommend Treme Manor enough!

Your age range 25-34
Jan 23, 2018
Jacob - thanks again for the long stay. I am glad you loved the area and NOLA as much as I do. And we survived the great freeze of 2018! Come back any time! - Cody C, Owner
Sabrina A
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My friend and I spent a night here and we found the apartment the best by far and I must say that was one of our best experience that we've ever had. Cody is the most corteous, helpful and efficient owner that we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. The housekeeping and the services are above par as well. Everything was so perfect and the apartament was fantastic, great location a short walk to the french quarter. . I would strongly recommend Treme Manor to all, we will definetly go again. Thank you for making our vacation such a special vacation and most memorable! Keep up the good work!

Jan 23, 2018
Sabrina - it was great meeting you both. Best of luck in Florida and I hope your time in the U.S. is a great one. Come back for a retreat at any time. - Cody C, Owner
ramierarc...
Arnaudville, Louisiana
“Beautiful Home in Fantastic Neighborhood”
Reviewed January 13, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I was excited to find Treme Manor when I needed a place to stay with my 89 year old father and his old Navy buddy after visiting the New Orleans WWII museum. The WWII museum was a big hit for my father’s friend who came from Minneapolis to visit New Orleans for the first time in his life. After the museum and a 7 minute car ride to Treme Manor, Dad’s friend was tired and especially pleased about the prospect of spending the rest of the afternoon reading in the comfort and quiet of Treme Manor’s tastefully furnished front room.

I should mention that this home is raised above the street by about 5 steps, which gives one a sense of privacy in the front room but also makes it a bit difficult to navigate for an older person. I made certain that I was there for my older travelers when they were coming and going on the steps.

The photos of Treme Manor are true to life, for which I was thankful. Often photos don’t properly reflect reality but in this case, the home turned out to be as wonderful as the photos suggest. The bedrooms are separated from one another by common spaces so you feel as if you have your own private area of the home. I stayed in the room at the back of Treme Manor with direct access to the garden. It was wonderful and surprisingly quiet for a home in the middle of a city neighborhood.

There was one unusual sound to be heard. Someone in the area has a rooster which was calling in the early morning. This is usually considered a disturbance but the bird was just far enough away that the sound was entertaining.

I had discovered the Treme neighborhood a year earlier when my 72 year old friend, Joy, visited from California. She wanted to see the Back Street Cultural Museum at 1116 Henriette Delille Street. This museum, just 3 blocks from Treme Manor, holds a fascinating collection of heavily beaded Mardi Gras costumes completely filling what had once been a private residence.

From the museum, Joy and I found the brightly decorated Treme Coffee House at 1501 Philip Street, where we spent the remains of our afternoon enjoying coffee and listening to the banter of locals who filled space.

Treme is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the City and is packed with an incredible array of local architecture. I love the homes with their lap siding, front porches and an abundance of ornamental details, many of which have been recently been updated.

It is looking like every block of the Treme neighborhood has something new happening. Across the street from Treme Manor is a new Coffee Shop, Fatma’s Cozy Corner 1532 Ursulines Ave, offering sweet and savory fare. My father and I walked over to check it out and found a pleasant space with three rooms. Each room was partially occupied by groups enjoying the afternoon, visiting, studying, and eating. We settled into the front room where we met a local regular who had been visiting in Turkish with the owner’s mother. We felt welcomed and well satisfied with the coffee and homemade fare that we had chosen.

One thing that Treme does not have is the noise, lights, and kitsch shops of the French Quarter. Instead of facades covered in t-shirts and neon signage, this neighborhood has both beautifully refurbished architectural facades and those that have fallen into disuse and are likely going to be the next up for renovation.

Another plus to the area is parking. We were able to get a spot on the street directly in front of Treme Manor. This has never happened to me in the French Quarter.

I would definitely return to Treme Manor, even if I was planning to spend time in the French Quarter. It is only a long walk or short ride between the two areas.

Treme Manor would be a great place for a family to stay at the end of a day of visiting New Orleans. Maybe next time I’ll bring my parents and the rest of the family, too.

Jan 15, 2018
Peg, it was a sincere pleasure having you all at the house. I know I am in love with the neighborhood and am thrilled when others dive into its history and architecture. Thank you for the thorough review. Please do bring your entire family back sooner than later. This year is the 300th anniversary with lots of special events. Cheers! - Cody C, Owner
ingridode...
Algard, Norway
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed December 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This property was wonderful, newly renovated in a perfect mix of old and new. Jazzmusic was floating in the air from Bose speakers in each room.
We stayed in the biggest room with a private door out to the shared patio with nice furniture and a fountain.
The bedding was luxurious, the bathroom had a shower with «real» shampoo and conditioner. There was a deep bathtub and robes.
The shared kitchen and livingroom had tvs and everything you need to make food, and there are washer and dryer.
It’s just a good 10min walk to Bourbon street, and in a neighborhood with lots of newly renovated homes.
Parking was just outside, and there was nearby restaurant and convenience store.
But why leave to see the sights when you are staying in the most incredible house.
We had never been here before and completely loved it, we will be back.
The owner Cody were ready to help with anything.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;