I enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn. the attendants were very friendly, rooms nice an clean, as well as the bathrooms, even in the lobby. The pool area was attractive an clean..they even had ice water outside & towels..the lobby even served iced water & cookies serving when we arrived. the contential breakfast was the best that i have eaten in a hotel with contential breakfast, with good hot coffee also served. Everything was very fresh an contantly served. We didnt have to ever wait on anything as i have at other hotels. The hotel rates were good for the great service myself and my husband recieved. the air conditioning was great. I Like the they have refridgerators an micro-waves, where as the Hilton that some of my family reunion guest are staying in the coming weeks do not for as much as they are paying..I was there for a class reunion and all of my classmates felt the same as my self. oh i forgot to mention that i had a nice view from my window. the lighting was grate, i love plenty of light n my bed room for reading. oh and the bar was great with great drinks, u buy one and get one half off. with my compmentary card. my classmates and i took lots of pictures in your very beautiful lobby. all an all i am ready to come back to new orleans, i rode the train there an also enjoyed that ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restored property housed in a historic landmark building, the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center provides unique, luxurious accommodations in an ideal location. Set amid the vibrant Arts & Warehouse District, across from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, our upscale New Orleans hotel is the perfect home base for business travelers. It's also situated near popular leisure attractions, including Riverwalk Market Place, Louisiana Children's Museum, National World War II Museum, Riverboat Cruises and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. With spacious, beautifully-appointed rooms, free Wi-Fi, a hot daily breakfast, premium amenities and good, old-fashioned Southern hospitality, our New Orleans Convention Center hotel provides an unforgettable lodging experience in one of the world's most unforgettable destinations. Don't forget to visit our Warehouse Bar, located in the lobby, during your stay. The historic and laid back atmosphere is a great place to unwind after a long day and to gather with friends to enjoy a few cocktails before hitting the town. Not to mention all guest 21+ will receive a buy one, get one free drink coupon at check-in! The Warehouse Bar is open daily from 5-11 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn And Suites Convention Center
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn