My husband and I spent five days from April 9 to April 14 at the Hampton Inn & Suites , what a lovely place , very clean and the staff were just so helpful.
The room were always clean and very helpful if we needed anything .
I would go back for sure .
It is not in the French Quarter , walking is about 15 to 20 minutes depending on what part you want to expore , also a 10 minute walk to the trolley station and it took minutes to get to where you wanted to go ..
Great resturants in the area, the staff was very helpful and suggestion good resturants and making reservation for you to .
We were with a tour group and were all going on the Conquest Carnival on April 14, it was just minutes away from this location.
The breakfast were delicious and lots of food , always coffee and tea for 24 hours.
The lobby was just so beauiful and again very friendly staff , we got to know their names and there were always smiles for us .
There is a safe you can use at the front desk and you are given a key what ever you do not lose the key as they were a price for that if you did and it was free to use , which was very helpful for us as we had lots of documents that we did not want to lose on our trip .
We were very satisfed and go again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center is one exceptionally surprising choice! The Hotel opened in March of 2000 and is located directly across the street from Hall E of the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and minutes from the French Quarter. The hotel features a beautiful renovation of a 1900’s classic New Orleans warehouse, and all efforts have been made to showcase and preserve the original materials of the building, including the hardwood floors, hand-hewed beams, exposed bricks and the unique tower section. In the evenings, guests can enjoy the charm of the building in our Warehouse Bar or relax by the newly renovated pool courtyard.The Hotel offers a complimentary On the Run hot breakfast buffet, high-speed Wi-Fi, complimentary access to the Business Center and Fitness Center, Clean & Fresh bedding, flat screen televisions, microwave and mini-fridge in all standard guest rooms and full kitchens in all suite guestrooms. The Hotel is 100% non-smoking. Valet parking is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn And Suites Convention Center
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn