Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center
Preferred Hotels
$238
$209
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$178
$126
HolidayInn.com
$249
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$117
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$111
$259
$138
$102
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
2,039 results
All reviewsconverted warehousefrench quarterfree shuttlecruise terminalgreat hoteldirectly across the streethigh ceilingscomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areavalet parkingwwii museumattending a conferencefull kitchenwithin walking distancevalet staffking suitewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during the week of the 4th of July.The rooms were nice and clean.the service was really great with the staff giving us great tips on how to get around the city.We also lived having a parking garage off the street.We will be back this summer to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank ejcarnes
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great rooms, great staff, good location and very expansive complimentary breakfast compared to most. You can't go wrong. Excellent and friendly staff who will do everything they can to make your stay a great experience.

2  Thank Travtim
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

What a find! Comfortable lodging in good-sized rooms that have all the expected amenities and an unexpected microwave oven that was very useful. Hot water with consistent high pressure was appreciated.
Breakfast is free for all guests and gets my vote for the best breakfast buffet! Three waffle pans are availed with cups of perfectly measured out waffle mix ao you can make your own waffles in 2.5 mins! Top them up with syrup (sugar free available too) and whipped butter and you've got yourself a delightful breakfast. There's also a good variety for a hot breakfaat that changes every day - sausage patties with a rich buttery sauce on a feeshly baked soft scone. If you prefer a healthier meal, there's oatmeal, grapefruit pieces and a variety of fruit juices.
The service is warm and friendly. During my stay, there was a sudden issue with water safety and a boiled water advisory. I went to the small hotel shop to get some bottles of mineral water and was pleasantly surprised that they were given to me for free in view of the advisory. A thoughtful gesture much appreciated.
The location is superb for the convention centre. It's a short 3 min walk away.
In summary, I would highly recommend this delightful inn.

2  Thank nsl115
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I spent two nights at the Hampton Inn last week.I chose the location because I was attending an event at the Convention Center. The location is perfect! You walk out the door and are inside the convention hall in less that five minutes. In addition it is a nice walk to the French Quarter and the museums in the Warehouse District. I walked everywhere. I only took a cab once to the Garden District. The hotel is nicely appointed and very clean. The breakfast was nice with healthy choices. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Chase at the front desk was a pleasure at check-in and the valets did an excellent job storing my bags and getting me a cab to the airport. I would stay here again. This hotel perfectly located, clean, and quiet with great staff.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are best as the elevator bell is a bit loud.
2  Thank sullivan57
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was very impressed by many things at this hotel. Fantastic staff they are very accomodating. Very easy to get around. Great breakfast in the morning in the lobby, way more than I expected. when I visit again I plan on staying here. Great location. Thank you for making my stay in MSY delightful. Even the limo service was fantastic, Gerry rocks! Just came upon him outside the terminal, when the cab lines were very

2  Thank heidi b