Hotel Storyville
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$160
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$229
$195
Preferred Hotels
$179
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$254
$198
$194
$229
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$192
$169
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$197
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfully equipped kitchenfrench quarteresplanade avenuesecond floor balconytreme neighborhoodfull size fridgefront porchwalking distanceoff street parkingcomforts of homepeople watchhome away from homedining tablefew blocksbedroom suitelocation is idealgreat music
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had a family celebration in one of Hotel Storyville's 2 bedrm suites. Barbara, the owner, made us feel right at home. Centrally located, with a a very relaxing feel, the hotel was perfect for our reunion

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've been a guest at Hotel Storyville on three occasions, each one more pleasurable than the last. The rooms are fresh and airy, with the atmosphere of a seaside resort in Cape Cod rather than a big city hotel. The suites are spacious, of varying sizes, with even the smallest having all necessary accommodations. Just blocks from the French Quarter, this area of Esplanade Avenue has the feel of a Parisian boulevard. Oh, and the beds! The most comfortable sleep I've had anywhere!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Even tho im a local, I like to treat myself and stay in a nice B and B ever now and again. Storyville is my favorite, so clean, beautiful rooms and the biggest courtyard in the city. Sometimes there are parties, Art fairs or even fashion shows back there.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My family and I had a great stay at Hotel Storyville. The hotel itself was so pretty. The suite we had was great, very spacious, comfortable and nice. It's located in a gorgeous part of the city, not too close to the craziness, but within walking distance, and surrounded by lovely homes. The service was perfect, accessible but not overbearing. I'd strongly recommend it and it was an easy place to stay with our two kids. I'd give it four and a half stars if that were an option.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Hotel Storyville was like a home away from home for New Year's. A college buddy and I took a road trip to NOLA for New Year's and the location of H.S. could not have been better. Right on the edge of the French Quarter everything we wanted to do was within walking distance. Our booking was sort-of last minute so we just had to book a single bed suite, however the next day Barbara was let us move to a bigger suite that an earlier guest checked-out of. Barbara's hospitality during our stay was amazing, from giving us advice on places to eat, to giving us a late check-out on our last day. Our trip would not have been the same if it weren't for the hospitality of Hotel Storyville. I could not recommend Hotel Storyville more, I am already planning a trip back this summer!

• Stayed: January 2014