Staff: Every staff person was friendly and genuine. No way to improve the staff here.
- staff, clean, bright, courtyard, cocktails, service, quiet
- live band from 5:30 on in the bar some nights (loud), broken up layout, weight room a bit small
Go back? Yes, I would.
Right on Canal St. which is sort of like the Vegas strip of NOLA as far as I can tell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creating memories within the historic 1908 Beaux Arts Maison Blanche building, The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans retains the grace and charm of an antebellum mansion. Guests of our French Quarter hotel have the honor of resting near popular area attractions, including Bourbon Street, but can also experience local traditions in our Courtyard, which hosts special events with our Crawfish Concierge, Snowball Sommelier and Oyster Butler. The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans offers a peaceful retreat with feature ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Ritz Carlton
- Ritz New Orleans
- Ritz Carlton New Orleans