The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$131
$108
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$85
$139
$164
$158
$169
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$98
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$143
Omni Hotels
3,311 results
All reviewsclub leveldavenport loungejeremy davenportmaison orleansfrench quartercanal streetlive jazzthird floorbeautiful hotelturn down servicebeignetsluxury hotelmardi grasthe location is perfecttwo blocksbourbon stvalet parking
Reviewed June 30, 2014

When you think of the Ritz, you expect perfection. This was definitely up to that standard. We were here for a bachelorette weekend - not only were the rooms amazing (I stayed in a suite with some friends but also saw the regular rooms) but the service impeccable!

Our suite had 2 queen beds, a giant closet, large living room with a small dining room, and an ENORMOUS bathroom with 2 sinks and 2 showers (one shower, one shower / bath combination). Turndown was great, the space was great, and the service was like no other. The beds are beyond comfortable, free coffee and water in the room, even the toiletries were luxurious. It's also great because it is less than 2 blocks from Bourbon street but being that it was on Canal, it felt very safe and far away from the craziness of Bourbon. One thing that was strange to me is that the lobby is on the 3rd floor. Although it was strange, it is also nice because we felt very safe. You couldn't get to the elevator that took you to the rooms unless you had a room key, which having traveled with 16 other girls, was a nice safety feature.

I would not hesitate to say here again. Although it's pricey, it's well worth it for this amazing hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank t-wiu
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here twice and the first time I had the club level access which was great!!! Food and drinks all day. Staff was super friendly! When I stayed without club level I didn't have as much fun so I highly recommend getting the club level.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank tygerhunyFtWorth
Reviewed June 27, 2014

From the valet to the check-in service to the outstanding room and the professional and lovely staff ... The Ritz-Carlton will now be the only hotel I will stay at when I am in New Orleans. Just perfect.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were there for a family wedding on June 14, 2014 and the entire staff working the wedding were extremely nice and attentive. After the wedding, some of our family went to the Davenport Lounge to continue the evening and we decided that we needed a room. Emily, the manager in the Davenport Lounge, was extremely helpful in making our room reservation (even though she could have just pointed us towards the front desk she truly went above and beyond so that we could enjoy ourselves in the Lounge) - as was Ben, at the front desk. Our room was lovely and Ben even followed up with us by calling to make sure the room to make sure that our room was satisfactory!!! Kristi was my very large family's server in the lounge, quite a task, and she delivered flawless service! We never had to look for her to order or had dirty glasses on the table and she even gave everyone separate checks!!! The next morning I realized I had lost something and when I approached Rudy, the concierge, who was able to quickly recover my lost items!! We are locals and we were very impressed with the level of warm service that every single employee we came into contact with at the Ritz was wonderful and willing to make our experience there memorable. We will certainly be back and will certainly stay at Ritz hotels whenever we travel!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Nolalocal1
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed here during the week for a conference. The hotel use to be a department store and was converted about 9 years ago to the Ritz Carlton. This is a historic building and has LOTS of charm. The hotel staff was fantastic, very accommodating and proactive.
I loved the courtyard in the lobby - such wonderful space and a great atmosphere.
My room was very spacious and nicely appointed. Turndown service from housekeeping was a bit inconsistent. Some nights the tv was turned on in my room and others times it wasn't. This wasn't a big deal at all but just not expected from a Ritz. I loved the morning housekeeper, she greeted me by name every morning and wished me a great day.
The location of the Ritz can't be beat. It is 1 block from Bourbon Street and all the French Quarter has to offer.
I would definitely stay here the next time I am in New Orleans.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business