I enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and congenial company always present at Audubon Park House.
Barbara is very helpful with suggestions for dining, the accommodations are just right and the location absolutely perfect for our needs: a short walk to Audubon Park, to the St Charles streetcar line, and to Loyola and Tulane Universities. Magazine St with it's shops and restaurants are an easy walk away. I can't imagine wanting to stay anywhere else, either alone or with my large family. We all love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Victorian Home in quiet private neighborhood in Uptown New Orleans blocks from Audubon Park. Gardens which provide serenity and flowers throughout the year, including a special rose garden. Relax to the sounds of fountains in front and back gardens and maybe the sound of a harp playing from he music parlor. The hostess is a native New Orleanian who enjoys discussing the history of New Orleans. She is also interested in exchanging cultural information with guests from the US and abroad. The home is blocks from both Tulane and Loyola Universities. It is also six blocks from Magazine street famous for boutique shops and restaurants. Guests may take the St. Charles Ave. streetcar or the Magazine St. bus to the French Quarter. At Audubon Park House, guests may enjoy the experience of living as a native in one of most stately and non commercial neighborhoods of the historical city of New Orleans.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Audubon Park House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Audubon Park House Hotel New Orleans
- Audubon Park House Bed And Breakfast