The Crescent Palms Motel
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$131
$108
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$159
$139
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$103
$85
$188
$158
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$100
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$163
$143
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanrough neighborhoodfrench quarterbus stopclose to downtownoff street parkingcouple of nightswould stay againlate at nightstayed nightsa great staykendallmlkubertaxisnolamicrowave
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I am staying at this hotel now and I can most defiently say its nice..I mean when you arrive the outside looks a mess n you mite have a frown on your face but its not in the best neighborhood but its a great motel..better than some of the "HOTELS" I've stayed in when visiting here..you do see ppl standing on corners but who cares ppl stand on the corner everyday its hard out here in life...overall its great!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Chasity B
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I found this on TripAdvisor and I am very glad I did. This is the fourth time I am coming to a large convention in the Convention Center. Rather than staying in one of the large hotels there, or in the French Quarter, I decided to rent a car and use this motel. I am so glad I did. Even with the rental car, I saved quite a bit of money over HiltonHyattSheratonMarriott and I could see a little bit of real New Orleans (warts and all...), rather than the hyper-touristy area between French Quarter and Convention Center.

Don't use this motel if decor in your room is important, you will be disappointed. However, if you want a safe, clean, comfortable room, and service with a smile, this is the place for you. I don't care if the tiles in the bathroom are from the seventies, as long as they are clean. And they are sparkling clean in this place, as is everything in the room and the rest of the motel. You get everything what you expect in a standard motel, a pretty large room (with a fridge but no microwave or coffee maker, neither of which I need), free wifi (good signal, at least in the room I had), ice etc. And the staff is very friendly.

They have room for about 10 cars in the courtyard. I suppose if more rooms are occupied (they must have a total of 30 or so), you would have to park in the street. There is ample space but I would be a bit worried about security there.

Which brings us to the area. As was noted, it is not exactly a fancy neighborhood. A strange mix of large tracts of brand-new houses but also vacant lots and run-down clapboard houses. I would not want to take a stroll at midnight alone in this area but I had absolutely no problems driving or walking during daytime or in the evening.

Overall, a great find!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank ErnestFromBaltimore
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The hotel was not in the nicest of neighborhoods but is very clean, spacious with a frig, (no microwave) and clean bathroom. Book this motel if everything else is booked. That's why I booked it. Up the street is a churches chicken, checkers, and a few other fast food choices. The bad part of the neighborhood starts a large block away. You are very safe where the motel is.

Room Tip: checkers up the street has a drive thru if you dont feel comfortable getting out your car.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank JoJo30058
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I booked this hotel the night before our arrival because our original plans fell through. What a mistake! I don't know why this hotel has such great reviews. It is in the projects! Yes, it had a small gated parking lot....because they have to! Shady men were hanging around the front of he hotel drinking and being loud. It's surrounded by run down houses and buildings. We booked our hotel through a travel site so I called them and explained that this was not a safe place to stay and they put me through to the hotel manager. He said will charge me for one night even though we didn't check in. I called my bank and disputed the charges. I am not afraid cheap hotels but this is the kind of place that should charge by the hour.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Allison B
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Is the hotel in the greatest neighborhood?No, it's not. But French Quarter is a short ten-minute drive (if that). The interior parking lot is fenced off at night, and i felt perfectly safe here. Stayed here just 48 hours after Hurricane Isaac, and much of the city was still without power, but the staff made me feel right at home: they happily dropped what they were doing to prepare my room (two hours before check-in!), gave me info on a superb shortcut highway that saved me hours the next day, and were painfully nice (Yvette was amazing!!). It was safe, clean, and a great price. If you're doing New Orleans on a budget, this place is perfect.

• Stayed: August 2012