The Crescent Palms Motel
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$156
$108
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$143
$139
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$105
$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$98
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$155
$143
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanrough neighborhoodfrench quarterbus stopclose to downtownoff street parkingcouple of nightswould stay againlate at nightstayed nightsa great staykendallmlkubertaxisnolamicrowave
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I live in Colorado and my best friend lives in Florida. I met him in Pensacola Fl and we decided to go over to New Orleans for a night. We forgot that the final four was going on. I looked on all the travel sites to find a hotel and I found The Crescent Palms Motel. I called a cab and it was taking forever to get there so the motel staff ask were we going and we told him to the French Quarter. So he locked up the office and gave us a ride over.The staff went above and beyond. We have stayed at three of the higher end hotels in the French Quarter and didn't get the service that we did at The Crescent Palms Motel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Keith W
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Hands down, the best value I found during this Mardi Gras season. I couldn't abide by spending $200+ a night in the French Quarter and looked for a better value. I was pleasantly surprised by the Crescent Palms Motel. It is about 3 miles from the heart of the French Quarter. It is located at the end of MLK and I felt very safe in the surrounding area. I did not notice any foot-traffic or loitering on or around site. Off-street parking is available inside the courtyard of the motel. The on-site manager was genuinely nice and courteous, and when there were no cabs available just before a big parade, he took us to our destination along the parade route. Also, the motel is located along RTA bus route 28 which runs right to the corner of Canal St and S. Rampart, and at $1.25 per rider, that can't be beat. Cab fare was about $10-$12 fron the Quarter to the motel.

The rooms were very large and the full size beds were comfortable. The mini-fridge was a nice addition, large enough to keep our sandwiches and beverages cold. The bathroom was cute, renovated in a retro style and reminded me of the Art Deco district of Miami Beach.

I would gladly recommend this motel to anyone looking for a clean, safe, and economical stay in New Orleans!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Chaaures
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Previous reviews no doubt scare off the prospective guest but I have been travelling this country for 2.5 months now & to be honest, I felt more unsafe in Venice, LA than here. I walked in the dodgy areas - a woman, alone. I had the door opened for me as I entered the gas station nearby and was addressed as ma'am by everyone who said hello - I have experienced courtesy in the New York, Washington & Philidelphia. In terms of safety - the hotel is a gated community at night, lock your door & car & be safety conscious.

The hotel is brand new after Hurricane Katrina, the room is large, has a fridge & tv, bed is comfy, wifi signal is strong, appliances are quiet, noise could be heard in room.

Criticisms: No tourist information is available. Reception is often unmanned. Selected non smoking room however by morning, the room was filled with smoky scent - I assume our neighbors were smokers & it travelled through the vents.

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank Laurajoshb
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Stayed three nights during over BCS game, the motel was very clean, the location was good, within walking distance to the Superdome. When me and my buddies wanted to go to the French Quarter and couldn't get a cab the motel staff brought us to the French Quarter which was very nice of them. The staff went above and beyond and for the price we made during that special event ($89) it was a deal for the value.

I would stay again, if you're looking for a clean, friendly and safe motel at a reasonable rate Crescent Palms Motel is your motel in new orleans.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are spaceous and have minifridges to keep your beverages cool.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank zbowes
Reviewed April 18, 2011

As soon as we drove up we were scarred to get out of our car. We walking in to a room smelling of smoke and a transvestite/prostitute hanging around in the lobby. When we asked about our reservations they could not locate them. We saw that as a sign from God and left immediately. I smelled of smoke the rest of the day after only being in the lobby for a few minutes. Then came to realize I was charged for 2 nights on my card. Spent the morning trying to clear the whole mix up.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple