Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best tour ever!

This was definitely one of our favorite tours and we would definitely do it again next time my... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
RColeyF
Great time!

Had a great time visiting Port Orleans, NOLA Brewing, and Brieux Carre. Our tour guides were... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
jdr72msu

Recommended experiences in and around New Orleans
from $16.50
from $54.99
from $36.00
from $13.50
More Info
All reviews awesome tour great breweries beer tour absolutely book highly recommend this tour awesome experience stops nola fun learning company
Reviewed July 1, 2017

This was a perfect, friendly, safe, affordable way to attend a Beer Festival across Lake Pontchartrain. Given the distance, I had never wanted to attend and risk unsafe driving on the return. Brad and Amber were friendly, organized, efficient and timely in getting all of their paid participants to the event and back. The snacks on the way back were a good touch! NOBC proved that they can offer a safe and fun drive around town or nearby, so that you can sample a host of the growing NOLA beer scene - I recommend it!

Date of experience: June 2017
Brad G, Owner at New Orleans Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Thanks for the kind words! Keep an eye out for other special events in the future, we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Amber and Brad were great tour guides. They can answer any questions you may have about the local craft beer scene. Our group was able to sample many different beer styles at each brewery. I would definitely recommend taking this tour especially if you have not yet had time to visit any of the numerous breweries that have opened in NOLA lately.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brad G, Owner at New Orleans Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thank you for the review Robert! We are glad you enjoyed the tour and look forward to seeing you again in the future - lots more breweries to see!

Reviewed June 15, 2017

I like bitter beer, who knew! The Gunn's are very knowledgeable about the Breweries and beer. Got to learn a few things about home I never knew!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brad G, Owner at New Orleans Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thanks for joining us on a tour! It was a pleasure hosting you and we are glad you were able to learn a few things too!

Reviewed June 14, 2017

We had such a great time on the New Orleans Brews Cruise this past weekend. We were in town for a quick weekend and thought this would be a great way to spend an evening on vacation. The tour was great and the beer samples were plentiful!

Brad and Amber are great - very knowledgeable and fun! We enjoyed getting to know them and the other guests on the tour. They were also able to recommend great places to see (and eat!!) in NOLA during our trip. In fact, they dropped us off at one of their recommended places on the way back. And it was as delicious as they said.

Would highly recommend this to any craft beer fans!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brad G, Owner at New Orleans Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Hi! Thanks again for booking with us and we are glad you had a great time. Glad you enjoyed the restaurant recommendation as well! We hope to see you on a future visit to New Orleans!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

This was my first stop in New Orleans this trip and it really was a great excursion. Brad and Amber are knowledgeable about beer and New Orleans and the surrounding area and just talking to them during our ride was both educational and entertaining. Oh did I mention they were super friendly and too cute ?

We had an amazing time ! I got to visit Abita (The Holyland as far as I was concerned) as well as Old Rail and Covington. Imagine my suprise at finding these two great gems right outside the city that I never would have known about if it was not for this tour.

I am looking forward for my next trip to town so we can once again hop on the bus and this time stay local with Brad and Amber. If you like beer, stimulating conversation, conversation about beer, and drinking beer I highly recommend this tour, and best of all you don't have to drive home !

Date of experience: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Brad G, Owner at New Orleans Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Hi Erika! Thank you for booking with us and for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to NOLA!