“Eh” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Drago's Seafood Restaurant

Drago's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Drago's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 1,919 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Home of the Original Charbroiled Oyster!
Brooklyn, New York
“Eh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Someone suggested we go here and eat the roasted oysters. They were a sloppy mess, I guess the idea is to bury the delicacy of the oyster taste, They succeeded. The gumbo was good, the service and bill were great. The room was bad modernism.

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Albany, New York
“Nice Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I both enjoyed our lunch at Drago's. My husband enjoyed his gumbo soup and we both had a salad with yummy shrimp on it. Our meal was perfect for what we wanted and it was easy and quick. Certainly this is MUCH better than your typical Hilton restaurant serving lunch.

Visited November 2013
“Fried Alligator!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Let me first start off with our server Telly was great. My friends and I dined here before a Saint's football game, of course it was packed. The charbroiled oysters are great, I was craving fried alligator and I was not disappointed. I did ask for a fried alligator po boy and they stated they could not do it. Which I found crazy...I would return.

boca raton, fl
“Char Broiled Osysters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Located in the lobby of the Hilton adjacent to the convention center so don't expect much in terms of ambiance. The char broiled oysters are life changing......uniquely delicious - be sure to order the dozen!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
El Paso, Texas, USA
“Wonderful food and reasonably priced. Can't beat the oysters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a really nice restaurant with a lively atmosphere. The food is amazing and reasonably priced for the area.

We ordered one dozen raw and one dozen charbroiled oysters and they were amazing. They were so fresh and the charbroiled ones perfectly cooked to get a nice char flavor but not dried out.

We will visit this place each time we return to NOLA, it was that good! Best oysters we had in the city.