“Very nice accommodations”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

daw9987
Boerne, Texas
“Very nice accommodations”
Reviewed March 30, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Good location but our room faced Carondelet with a street light outside in our window. The blinds did not shut out the light! The noise from the street cars going up Carondelet keep us awake at night. The living room window leaked from the heavy rain the morning we checkout.
Also, I left my Bi-pap hosing on the bed, BAD me!

beckycumm...
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Perfect location-close to French Quarter but better!”
Reviewed March 30, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The apartment was beautiful, quiet, and close to EVERYTHING. We enjoyed being close to the French Quarter, but not in it. The streetcar was easy to use and close. Easy access to Garden District. Great restaurants in the area. Although we did not use the kitchen for our 3 day stay, it was well-equipped. The decor and feel of the apartment far surpassed our expectations.

Your age range 50-64
AStep H
“Excellent location and beautiful property”
Reviewed March 30, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was our first time staying at this property and I can say that Factor's Row exceeded our expectations! The building was convenient to the St Charles Street Car route, Canal Street and Bourbon Street. The condo was clean and nicely appointed. Before we left, we were trying to figure out how soon we could come back to stay here again.

Live L
“Awesom Stay”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The Stay Alfred was an excellent choice that I made. I definitely look forward to utilizing Stay Alfred again.I even told my family and friends about it.

Eric T
Germantown, Tennessee
“Great Location! Safe Area.”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Honestly, I was hesitant booking with a "company" rather than an owner as i have done in the past with VRBO. But this location was great. Short walk to French Quarter, Aquarium, street cars. Enough space for 2 adults, 3 kids. Kitchen area/family room was big and sufficient. We only ate breakfast in the condo, but more than enough counter space for our breakfast and snack items. Washer and dryer worked great. Master bed was really squeeky...guessing old box spring? But after a day of walking, it didn't effect our sleep. Ms Vicki at front desk was helpful and so friendly to talk to. The recommended parking garage was literally right up the street. Would stay here again for sure.

Rachael H
“New Orleans Night out”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I loved this rental!!! It was so nice and everything was upgraded. I wish they had places in every city because I would always stay with them!!!! Booking them every time I go to New Orleans!!!

Zachary K
“Great location and great price”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

It was within walking distance to both the convention center (approximately 20 minutes) and the french quarter (10 minutes). The rooms are beautiful, clean, and spacious. Most importantly, it was more affordable than smaller hotel rooms closer to the convention center.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing