“Awesom Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Live L
“Awesom Stay”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The Stay Alfred was an excellent choice that I made. I definitely look forward to utilizing Stay Alfred again.I even told my family and friends about it.

Your age range 35-49
Eric T
Germantown, Tennessee
“Great Location! Safe Area.”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Honestly, I was hesitant booking with a "company" rather than an owner as i have done in the past with VRBO. But this location was great. Short walk to French Quarter, Aquarium, street cars. Enough space for 2 adults, 3 kids. Kitchen area/family room was big and sufficient. We only ate breakfast in the condo, but more than enough counter space for our breakfast and snack items. Washer and dryer worked great. Master bed was really squeeky...guessing old box spring? But after a day of walking, it didn't effect our sleep. Ms Vicki at front desk was helpful and so friendly to talk to. The recommended parking garage was literally right up the street. Would stay here again for sure.

Your age range 35-49
Rachael H
“New Orleans Night out”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I loved this rental!!! It was so nice and everything was upgraded. I wish they had places in every city because I would always stay with them!!!! Booking them every time I go to New Orleans!!!

Zachary K
“Great location and great price”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

It was within walking distance to both the convention center (approximately 20 minutes) and the french quarter (10 minutes). The rooms are beautiful, clean, and spacious. Most importantly, it was more affordable than smaller hotel rooms closer to the convention center.

ed0057
Edinburg, Texas
“Great Stay”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The property was fabulous and centrally located, walking distance to lots of restaurants. Very family oriented and quiet. Will look for other Stay Alfred locations when I travel.

anissa96
Austin, Texas
“Hell yes!”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This place is phenomenal. Location, front desk staff, the apartment itself...All exceeded my expectations

Caroline3...
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“FACTORS ROW NOLA”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stay Alfred at Factors Row is a beautifully remodeled building about 4 blocks from Bourbon. Easy walk to many attractions such as the WWII museum, French Quarter, Canal street, cemeteries, with and the Riverwalk. Building was in a safe area , away from the noise of Buorbon. Apartment was clean and beautiful. I'm going to nitpick about this apartment because I can ( really nothing wrong with it) for our 5 week stay we received two garbage bags. Would've been nice to have more. A few of the hardware in the bathroom and kitchen were "broken" , we tightened and fixed them ourselves. The bed for me and my fiancé wasn't the most comfortable and it made a weird noise whenever one of us moved. But that's it. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Bring your walking shoes!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing