“Modern Charm”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lfktaylor...
Houston, Texas
“Modern Charm”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed at the Front Row Condo's in the business district of New Orleans. Great location to walk to anywhere. Condo was new, modern and well kept. I would stay there again.

dishtish2...
Siesta Key, Florida
“Clean safe close to all”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved the condo.What brand of bed/pillows used.Sleep was so good.close to all and clean.thank you.Any return discounts?I am returning to Nola soon

brozano
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“GREAT LOCATION; GREAT CLEAN PLACE”
Reviewed January 6, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Apartment was in a perfect location - close to everything; very clean and nice building. Would highly recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect vacation rental!”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have stayed at many rental apartments and homes, but this was by far the best place ever! The location, the beauty of our apartment and every detail made this the perfect stay!

Maria G
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this wonderful location. I would recommend this location for anyone looking for a nice, convienant place to stay in New Orleans. Everyone was helpful and all of my guests including me enjoyed every bit of our stay. Thank you.

Kurt O
“Downtown New Orleans Condo”
Reviewed December 31, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Great location only 4 blocks from French Quarter so close enough to easily walk to but far enough to be away from the craziness when needed. Unit was clean and well stocked with plates, dishes, cookware, linens and included washer and dryer. Since I was local I requested to see the unit which did take a little effort to accomplish but they did accommodate me and allowed me to select the unit I preferred. It is a self check in process with details emailed to you which worked well. Access to the building was via a keypad that worked well but access to the room was via a old fashion key in a lock box that was incredibly difficult to access. In fact we needed to track down an attendant to actually retrieve the key from the lock box to gain access to the room. If this had been late at night we would have been pretty upset. The room access needs to be fixed! Another improvement needs to be parking. They need to have an arrangement with a local garage or the city so it is easy to use the condo when using a vehicle. Overall very nice unit and location equatating to a good experience but not great for reasons noted.

cjandora
Pensacola, Florida
“Perfect location, modern with old NOLA style, clean, attentive staff, very safe!”
Reviewed December 27, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We will definitely use this location for future trips to NOLA. Very spacious with all the amenities you need away from home. Very clean and in a secure building. Walking distance to all major French Quarter attraction but still in a quiet location. Also, only 1 block away from the streetcar which is an expensive way to explore the entire city. Over our 3 day weekend we were able to explore the French Quarter, Magazine Street & the Garden district, Tulane/ Loyal. The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating was because our room was not ready on arrival. However, one quick call and they quickly reassigned us to a new room. Prearranged parking is a must as there is not a parking lot for this location. The street in front was being repaved so unloading the car was a challenge. I believe they were finishing the day we left so this should not be a problem. However, the recommended parking garage on check-in instructions is very nice and located in the next block. Their rates are more reasonable than surrounding garages so be sure to follow those instructions if driving in. There is a great coffee shop on the corner. Can not wait to go back! All my trips to NOLA, I can not believe I haven't found this location sooner.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing