Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown (French Quarter Area)
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$85
$156
$108
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$168
$127
$159
$139
  • Restaurant
Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
Courtyard
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$93
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
$143
Orbitz.com
2,130 results
All reviewscarondelet streetgreat locationfrench quartertwo blocksbourbon stthe breakfast areafree breakfastcorner roomvalet parkingrooms are hugehigh ceilingsbrick wallhistoric buildingroom keywould stay here againwithin walking distancevalet service
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My first impression of the Hampton Inn was not a good one. We arrived in the rain and our luggage had to be removed from our cars and our cars had to be valet parked. I have been to New Orleans at least five times and I have never had to relequish my car so soon! The valet service and bell hop seemed very impatient until I pulled out money and held it in my hand. Upon check in, my sister in law was unable to pay for her room with the same credit card she had reserved the room with because the credit card was in her husband's name. She was unprepared for this surprise and taken aback. It did not help that the bell man was rushing us to get our luggage to our room. Once we got to our room, I was very happy with the size of the room and the bathroom. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The view, however, left a lot to be desired. The parking fee was not included in the price of the room, so plan to spend extra when you arrive. The location was convenient to Bourbon Street and Canal. It was several blocks away from the aquarium, but still within walking distance. I don't recommend the walk in severe heat with kids. The lobby was marble and very pretty. The staff was kind upon checkout and graciously stored our bags so we could grab lunch before we left. I would say the biggest drawback is not having convenient access to your vehicle and no room service. One of the best amenities however was a lovely continental breakfast with a nice variety of good food. A bagel and cream cheese could even be taken back to the room to put in the fridge to snack on later. This sort of makes up for no room service. They even had coloring books and crayons at breakfast for the kids. The free breakfast at the Hampton Inn is the best one I've had in New Orleans.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank KGarey
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed here in June of 2014. We were first greeted by Calvin the bellhop! Very professional and friendly and he has a wonderful New Orleans accent. Staff at the front desk was friendly as well. I had a problem with my mini fridge I called the front desk and the maintenance guy was there quick. He even brought us a new fridge to make sure our food stayed cold. Would stay here again, walking distance to Bourbon Street if that's your thing. Matter of fact Caroondelet turns into Bourbon Street! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank PoshPrilla
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Room not ready, but desk was cheerful and got us new rooms. Clean. Quiet. Nice breakfast. You can walk from there to most anywhere. Reasonable rates. The staff were EXTREMELY friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank tanstaafl72555
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The rooms, and especially the junior suites, are fabulous. Tall ceilings, large windows, great layouts. I was super impressed and pleased with my stay here. I was visiting on business. It was a $10 cab ride to the conv center, but only $1.25 by trolley if you're willing to walk a few blocks on each end. The proximity to the French Quarter is great. It's away from the hustle, bustle and noise of Bourbon St., but close enough to walk back and forth several times a day if you want. Theresa at the front desk was very helpful. The bell staff was always attentive, professional and friendly. The business area where the hotel is located is pretty quiet on weekends, but there are still coffee shops and decent restaurants nearby if you don't want to visit the touristy areas. I loved my stay at this hotel and would stay here again in a heartbeat. There is no pool, so I didn't see as many young kids as I normally do when I travel. The free breakfast provides a good selection and the breakfast staff were fantastic!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the trolley side of the building. The trolley didn't bother me so much, but all of the cars driving over the tracks did. Spend more for the jr. suites - it's worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank 3Magpies
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This Hampton Inn was in walking distance to all the French Quarter has to offer. We arrived very late, but with the valet and extra security measures we felt very safe and very welcome. The room was the largest of any Hampton we have experienced.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
3  Thank juliemA8039VF