I stayed at the Creole Gardens for 2.5 weeks and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Annie, the breakfast cook is fantastic! Her cooking, care, and company are some of my fondest memories of New Orleans. Uly has customer service at the top of his agenda and made sure that I was comfortable throughout my stay.
The rooms are beautifully and individually decorated so that you get a welcoming and comfortable feeling, compared to the cookie cutter rooms of hotel chains. The location is also convenient to the sights and food of the Garden District and is a quick and easy journey to the French Quarter while providing an escape from the craziness of Bourbon Street, if desired. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm in New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans