Creole Gardens is by far the warmest, most magical experience that I have ever had in any hotel or bed and breakfast!!! Creole Gardens is cozy, beautiful and carries an air air of charm and mystery that you can only find in New Orleans! My friends and I visited for Mardi Gras and we literally had a lush haven away from the Bourbon street mess. We could walk two blocks from the bed and breakfast and watch all the spectacular parades with all the locals families, dancing, drinking and enjoying the celebration. Afterwards we came back and relaxed underneath the palms in the courtyard, beautiful and soothing! The breakfast was delicious!!! Amazing southern food, the cook is out of this world!! The rooms are stunningly exotic, comfy and charming. We stayed in the Bordello, which had red walls, lace curtains, perfect for an evening of romance! The staff was so friendly that I did not want to leave. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans