Funtastic!!!My husband and I stayed a week at the Creole Gardens. We had so much fun and loved staying at this bed and breakfast. Our room was very comfortable, quaint, and clean. The Creole Gardens is located in the Garden District so after our delicious breakfast we would walk and look at the historic homes.The staff was so friendly and helpful. The cook, Annie, added so much to our stay at the bed and breakfast. We looked forward to her delicious breakfast as well as our visit with her.We were sad to leave our new friends. When we return to New Orleans, we will be coming back to the Creole Gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast