My bf and I decided to drive from Dallas to NOLA on holiday and normally I would have booked at a hostel, but we were traveling with a small dog so I needed to find another place that was independently owned and pet friendly. Luckily, the reviews for Creole Gardens were so great I decided to stay with them and behold! It was a great stay. We loved our colorful room in the bordello, the bright courtyard. Annie and the rest of the staff gave us everything we needed. Breakfast was filling and tasty. The trolly stop is a super short walk away and they provide a paper upon checking in with all the important details: internet codes, trolly directions, and places to eat around the area. I'm hoping to return to NOLA for a conference and I plan on staying at the Creole Gardens once again. In the meantime I will definitely recommend NOLA and the Creole Gardens for a nice holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans