My wife and I celebrated our first anniversary in NOLA, and stayed at Creole Gardens. The owners (Steve and Karen) were super helpful and genuinely cared about us having a great trip. The staff was friendly, professional and great (Annie, the cook, will make you feel right at home during breakfast, or whenever you run into her). The place has a charm that fits the city, and who wants a traditional hotel experience in a city as unique as New Orleans? We stayed in the penthouse, and it was perfect for our trip. The street car is just a block away, so the location was great, as well. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast