Can't be more satisfied. An exceptional B&B. Cozy, charming rooms and pretty courtyard. Great NOLA ambiance and extraordinary, accommodating, friendly staff. The location has interesting history - ask about the bordello - and awesome creole sausage for breakfast from Ms. Annie. She was a highlight of the stay for sure. Wish we could have had one of the famous carriage house jams, too cold this stay though. Easy access to all of the tourist destinations by walking or cable-car. My kids loved it! Wish we could have stayed longer. Also, pet friendly! My family will definitely return as often as possible. Thanks for making our vacation memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans