Visited New Orleans over the Labor Day weekend and loved our stay at Creole Gardens. We stayed in room #12 and it was adorable. King size bed, flat screen TV, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and mini fridge included. Breakfast was the best I've ever had at a B&B or hotel. Made-to-order eggs, bacon, grits, bagels, fruit, and more. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful, showing us around the place when we first arrived and making us feel we were guests in their home, not a hotel. The place was very quiet at night and only one block away from St. Charles St. and the street car stop, which will take you almost anywhere you want to go. We parked our car on Friday (free parking) and didn't drive it again until Monday. WWII museum is within walking distance, too. We will definitely stay here again and highly recommend the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast