The breakfast is adequate and the women who cook and manage the dining room are friendly, welcoming, and wonderful. The location is quite good, being a short walk to the street car. There are also a few bars/restaurants within walking distance. We stayed in the Lulu room and while the room itself is ok, it could use better draperies. The streetlight was annoying at night, and the morning sun flooded the room. Don’t choose Lulu if you want to sleep in. The bathroom could use a major overhaul. The flooring and fixtures are well worn, the water temperature in the shower is very difficult to control, and the water pressure is very low. We would definitely stay at Creole Gardens again, but would choose a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast