My husband & I were looking for a quaint little place that was near the Garden District & out of the hustle & bustle of the ussual tourist areas. This was the perfect place. We had a nice room with the feel of an old fashioned home & all the modern convienences. The staff was friendly & helpful. breakfast was cooked fresh to order every morning & served in a nice parlor. Not the ordinary continetal breakfast at most hotels. It is between St. Charles Ave. & Magazine St. with good resteraunts' serving good food at resonable prices. Also close to the St. Charles Trolley that provides transportation to other parts of the city, including the French Quarter & the WWII Museum. We expecially enjoyed the secure interior courtyard, which included a fountain & was a nice place to just sit back & relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast