Creole Gardens was there for us in a time of need. We live in New Orleans with two large active dogs. Because of Hurricane Isaac our power was off for several days. It wasn't that hot by NO standards, mid 80s with 90% humidity (at midnight). We were miserable and sleepless, dealing with the heat and anxiety. Luckily Creole Gardens had a cancellation and was able to take us including dogs for two nights. After laboring all day cleaning up the yard and house, it was great to have a clean, comfortable, cool room to rest up for the night. Having beautiful Coliseum Sq Park (yes, I have spelled it correctly) a short walk away made it manageable for the dogs. The operators were sympathetic and understanding and did not take advantage of our situation. Friendly, laid-back, honest people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans