A little more rustic than some, but a real flavor of authentic NOLA! This is not the french quarter, this is not the downtown, it's not even the garden district - though within walking distance. Our room was lovely. The buildings genuine. You feel at home. A short walk (2 blocks) from the trolly, good food, and good coffee! OK, time for full disclosure: The owners are friends of friends. But this is not coloring my review (why would I mention it?) I wind up in NOLA every few years, always staying at the big hotels. No more. Ill be at the Creole gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast