Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Free cancellation until 07/24
$173
$158
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$102
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$94
$84
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$116
$107
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 07/26
$119
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$156
$143
Omni Hotels
1,799 results
All reviewsfrench quarterwithin walking distanceoystersbusiness districtmardi grasbeautiful hotelcanal streethotel restaurantfew blockswwii museumthe entire staffvalet parkingfitness centerwarehouse districtan easy walkbalcony roomrooftop pool
Reviewed January 22, 2017

I was able to redeem some 'hotel' points for a free night, the InterContinental, was one of the options that would redeem them. I wanted to have a street side balcony, but the room didn't. The rooms are fantastic, very clean, upscale. Bed was super comfy. Great LV style blackout curtains, and was pretty shielded from any street level noise (I can't remember what floor I was on).

There's an OK hotel style bar, and really, you're just a super close walk to a plethora of options in New Orleans.

Is it a FQ boutique style hotel, no, but depending on what you're interests and priorities are, it's certainly one to keep in mind.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank kapshure
John R, General Manager at InterContinental New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear kapshure,

Thank you very much for the review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided by our team. We are glad that you were able to try our signature restaurant Trenasse - it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course, we have Pete's - which features beef from a local sustainable farm. Please tell your friends about your stay and come back to visit very soon. We want to have another chance to earn that last star.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

The Intercontinental is a great place to stay in NOLA. The location is close enough to the quarter to walk to everything, but far enough to miss out on the noise. The common areas and the room are all nice. They could use more elevators and our balcony had a view only of the building next door. Highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Delegal

Dear Delegal,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided to you by our team during your stay. We are glad that you were able to dine in our signature restaurant Trenasse- it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course there is Pete's - With an award winning gumbo and the best grass fed beef from a local sustainable farm.

Please tell your friends and neighbors about us. We hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

I can't thank yall enough for the experience I had the weekend of the wedding. Everyone was extremely helpful to me, and accommodated us, and they went above and beyond. Salman was extremely helpful and made me feel so welcome, as if I were the only one in the hotel. If I ever come back to New Orleans and need a place to stay, InterContinental is the place! Especially because Salman agreed to a discount on the presidential suite ;) All of my family from Lake Charles raved about how much they enjoyed their visit, we are so glad my daughter in law chose the InterContinental!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank bdmmom44

Dear bdmmom44,

Congratulations on the marriage of your son. Thank you very much for the 5 star review of our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and the great service provided to you by Salman and our team during your stay. We are glad that you were able to dine in our signature restaurant Trenasse- it features local rustic Louisiana fare. Of course there is Pete's - With an award winning gumbo and the best grass fed beef from a local sustainable farm.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

We only stayed here for two nights but it was just great!! From the warm and friendly arrival at reception to the oh so squishy soft bed and pillows!!! The room itself was huge, we were very impressed with the size and spaciousness. It is within easy walking distance to the French Quarter, Bourbon street and the Riverwalk as well. Fabulous location. Really away from the noisy streets but Central enough to be able to get around. Yes, parking is pricey but if you wander around, all hotels charge the same.
If we come back to New Orleans we will be coming back here... that bed is oh so amazing!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in 547 and it was superb... no view but great quiet room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Marjorie R,

Reviewed January 20, 2017

The hotel itself is very nice, beds comfortable, and the location is good (although a bit far at night time to walk from the french quarter). We have stayed in the past and had a good experience, but this last time was very disappointing. We were in room 559 (don't ever let them put you there!!) and starting at 6 in the morning and continuing until at least after noon you could hear and feel the service elevator VERY loudly. It would make a very loud buzzing noise and then loud thumps that shook the room. Let me just say that being woken up at 6 am after a night in New Orleans is a nightmare. I could hear it very clearly through earplugs and there was no drowning it out. I called and the hotel was fully booked so there was nowhere to move me (this was on the second night after being told on the first night they would fix it, and obviously after being woken up at 6 am AGAIN, they did not) They did comp my parking (which is frankly grossly overpriced in the first place) so I do appreciate that gesture to try to fix it, but after being woken up on the third morning at 6 AM, we checked out, and I slept in my car. What is the point of staying in a hotel that you can't sleep in? I have no idea how many rooms this effects, but I am really disappointed in the stay. I would maybe consider staying again if they put me in a room on the other side of the hotel, but it's not likely.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HeavenAF

Dear HeavenAF,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are very sorry that you had a poor stay. We should have been better handling the issue during your stay. If you could please email joseph.quilio@icneworleans.com with your contact information, so that he can make it right with you.