Grenoble House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Prince Conti Hotel(New Orleans)
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
Chateau Orleans(New Orleans)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
  • Bar/Lounge
Excellent 5/5
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomleave your keyfrench quarterbourbon streetpool and hot tubquiet streetjuice and coffeehome away from homeno elevatorperfect locationfirst floorfrench doorsguest housewithin walking distanceking suitehigh ceilings
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed April 10, 2014

The pictures do depict correctly a Spanish designed Hotel in the French Quarter, that is clean, picturesque and tidy. The 2 bedroom suite was a huge size for my 2 adult daughters and myself. It was located facing Dauphine St frontage. I note an earlier post stated that they heard nothing from the street but on Friday and Saturday night that I was there I heard everything (and I mean everything) till 4am at least.

As this hotel is not designed deliberately as a Westin, Sheraton etc but more as a B&B style, I also agree I thought the staff were personable, friendly and genuinely interested in your requests. Unfortunately the overall experience just didn't meet my expectations but to be fair, I am not sure whose fault it was.

Room Tip: If staying a Friday or Saturday night be careful about the street frontage rooms.
    • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
    3  Thank Mark S
    Reviewed April 9, 2014

I cannot say enough about this place. It is not a super exclusive place with all the bells and whistles, but it is clean, spacious, is in a fantastic location, and the staff is excellent. Far enough from Bourbon that you can sleep at night, close enough that you can walk a block and be right in the middle of all the action. Full kitchen, free bottles of water, restocked every day. I highly recommend staying here on your next trip to NOLA.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
    1  Thank Sheila W
    Reviewed April 7, 2014

My family and I stayed here for a few days and absolutely loved it! The staff are so friendly and full of good ideas for where to eat and what to see. They were even kind enough to take all of our (heavy) bags up to the third floor.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The kitchen was nice to have, although if you're going to New Orleans don't spend too much time cooking for yourself, their food is amazing!

The location is perfect as well.

I would absolutely come back to stay in this hotel if I find myself in New Orleans again, which I hope to!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
    Reviewed April 6, 2014

Spacious rooms, all amenities you would need. The staff was super friendly and helpful! We did have a front room close to the street; however minimal noise carried into the bedroom! Felt very safe and comfortable here. I would definitely stay here on my next trip to NOLA!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
    3  Thank Naya L
    Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband, teenage daughter and myself stayed here for a week and found our suite to be perfect. The staff were like family telling us the best way around the city, best restaurants, what we should try and always concerned for our welfare. They even printed out our flight tickets for us. We stayed in room 204 which has 1 bedroom with 2 queen beds, living room and a kitchen. Could never had stayed in a hotel room for a week so this place was perfect for us. You can't beat the location as it is in the heart of the French Quarter and it's within walking distance of everything. You leave your key with the front desk when you leave (there is always someone there, 24/7) and pick it up when you return. Never have to worry about where your key is. Although it is only 1 block from Bourbon St. it is very secure since we rang a buzzer outside the door and they would let us in. They knew everyone staying in the hotel so there was never a threat of someone who didn't belong there. There is a pool in their cute courtyard but the weather was too cool for us to enjoy it. They have Wi-Fi which worked great. We hated saying good-by. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family