The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
$299
$273
$229
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$318
$296
$331
$249
  • Pool
Hilton New Orleans Riverside(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$287
$280
  • Restaurant
Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$381
$354
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$247
$229
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$286
$247
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$259
$233
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$240
  • Breakfast included
4,255 results
All reviewssazerac barfountain loungeteddy's cafedomenica restaurantbeautiful hotelpersonal conciergethe blue roomfrench quarterking suiteturn down servicechristmas decorationscanal streetclassic hotelbeautiful lobbyroom serviceold worldconcierge desk
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I brought my grandmother and my mom to New Orleans for a long weekend. We booked a queen superior room because my grandmother has a hard time sleeping and often sits in a chair at night. The queen superior is advertised as having an armchair. We payed the superior price but didn't get the armchair. I explained this two separate times to two different staff members who didn't care in the least. I am very disappointed as I took every precaution to assure her trip was comfortable and did not get what I was paying for. . .

Stayed: February 2013
6  Thank Brei V
TheRoosevelt, Manager at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Brei V,

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. I was especially disappointed that you were unsatisfied with room you received and that it was not what you expected. In addition, I sincerely apologize if our staff was not helpful in resolving your situation and that you found them to not care. Our main concern is for all our guests to feel welcome and well taken care of and I can assure you that I will personally speak to our staff regarding your comments to improve our on-property experience. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area.

Mark Remer
Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The Roosevelt is a lovely hotel located on the edge of the French Quarter. The rooms are comfortable, excellent bed and shower bath facilities. Multiple shower heads are a real treat and the staff is very service oriented. Very good bars and eating establishments in the hotel. Parking is steep at $42.00 per day.

Room Tip: Ask for an inside room and it will be quieter and you will still have plenty of light.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Thomas S
TheRoosevelt, Public Relations Manager at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with the Trip Advisor Community. We thank you for choosing The Roosevelt Hotel and we are very pleased that you had a comfortable stay. We hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you back to New Orleans.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend trip to New Orleans which we found out when we arrived was during the French Quarter Fest.

The rooms were very large, clean, and well furnished. The front desk staff were fast and courteous and the concierge was very knowledgeable and helpful with educating us about the French Quarter Fest, places to eat, and things to see/do while we were in town.

While the room was expensive I guess that's what I get when I don't do my homework and get one of the last rooms in town during a major festival. All in all this was a fantastic hotel and we were glad that we stayed here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear RichieUT,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with the Trip Advisor Community. We thank you for choosing The Roosevelt Hotel and we are very pleased that you were able to experience French Quarter Fest. It gives us great pleasure that you enjoyed your room and that our team members made your experience memorable. We hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you back to New Orleans.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was in New Orleans "after" Mardi Gras for a conference held at the Roosevelt in New Orleans. In 23 years of attending meetings and conferences, this had to be the best. The entire staff, from the moment I arrived until I left was fantastic.

Always at a conference, there is some odd or bizarre happenstance, and the bellman & concierge were ready, willing, and able to help.

The Bartenders at lunch gave me various samples of their afternoon offerings (while the dining area was packed); the wait staff for our convention lunch were warm & friendly (thanks for the second salad); and maintenance folks were quick to help the vendors who were in need.

Rooms were great. Loved the shower! And the bed was very comfortable.

Business or pleasure - I highly recommend the Roosevelt!

Room Tip: Higher floors offered a great view!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
TheRoosevelt, Public Relations Manager at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Bill F,

Thank you for taking time to stop by Trip Advisor and let the community know about your recent stay. We really do value your comments and take them into consideration to make sure future guest have a flawless experience. As a experience business travel, we are so glad to hear that our service was fantastic. We know that traveling for business can be hard, and we strive to make our guest feel like they are home. We will absolutely let our bellman, concierges and bartenders know of your kind words. We hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you back to New Orleans.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Waldorf is usually ok. In New Orleans WA keeps standards in general. However the room we had was quite small, you have to pay extra for wifi - In such a Garden Inn it is complimentary - and it is also a Hilton group. Ok i know i can take a G.Inn, but paying more than 400$ per night I can also expect basic services typical for the 21st century. Guests before us left their ice cream in the mini bar. Melted down. Three days nobody checked it, but they kindly and officially inform you that the fridge is monitored and whatever you take is automaticaly added to your bill, and for whatever you put into - your own bottle - they charge a daily storage fee of 25$. Nice. Good point was that finally we were not charged for it. We took the Best of Waldorf rate. That means: for extra 25$ you can get a credit of 50$ per day to be used at any hotel shop, spa restaurant. So we went to the restaurant called Domenica IN THE HOTEL and put the bill ON THE ROOM. But at the check out I was informed that this particular restaurant does not belong to Waldorf. WOW. But they officially and cordially invite there. Good food btw.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Kaukaski

Dear Kaukaski,

Thank you for your review. I understand that you were unsatisfied with some of the charges. I am so sorry if some of the charges were not clear with you when you first booked your room and if this inconvenienced you in any way. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests; actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback.

Again, I do thank you for your review and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have gone through. I hope that the next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Mark Remer