Dauphine Orleans Hotel
$229
$195
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$160
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Breakfast included
$204
$179
$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
$198
$194
$229
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$282
$169
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$223
$197
3,711 results
All reviewshermann housebourbon streetgreat locationfrench quarterthe main hotelcontinental breakfasthotel baryogurtparking garagequiet streetwould stay here againbalcony roomfront desk staffcharming hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfuljackson squaremardi gras
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I've stayed here several times. It's quaint and quiet. A block off of Bourbon, and a good location. Rooms are comfortable, bathrooms are really large, and the staff is very attentive and responsive. This is a great hotel for couples and families.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Khosler88
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were in town for a family funeral but wanted to stay in the Quarter to enjoy the food and vibe while there. The Dauphine was a great choice for our group of 7. The rooms are very clean and charming, a real step above a chain of any kind. The beds were memory foam and super comfortable. The included breakfast was much more than just continental fare . Every member of the staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful; from running to open a door for us or friendly greetings in passing. The Dauphine offered Four Season service for a La Quinta price with historic charm in the best possible location!

Room Tip: Try to get off the street...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank packedpat
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed at the Dauphine Orleans for one night, just passing through town. I chose this hotel for its proximity to Bourbon Street, but also because others have said it was quiet in spite of that.

Our room was very clean, with everything in good repair. The valet and bell staff were friendly and efficient, and the hotel bar was a great place to wind down before retiring for the evening. I liked the bar in particular so much that I'll probably be returning there with friends during a trip several months from now (even though we'll be staying elsewhere for a work convention).

We only stayed one night and didn't partake of the breakfast or dining options. One thing I will say is that the pool seems very small, but I would think this must be common in the French Quarter, with space being limited.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank donnajherren
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The Dauphine Orleans Hotel is cute and in an excellent location. The hotel screams charm and provides architectural elements that reflect the New Orleans vibe and feel. The bed was a tempur-pedic and extremely comfortable. The staff was incredibly catering and friendly. Specifically, I would like to mention Paul, the lead valet man, and Josh, who worked evenings at the front desk. The only staff members who were rude were one of the housekeepers and one of the ladies who worked in the breakfast area in the morning. We did not have any issues with cleanliness, but we did have an issue with our television twice (they instantly serviced and got it working both times). The hot tub was great; it was very hot. The breakfast was above average and had a wide assortment of choices. The hotel has a parking garage attached with valet parking which was really convenient. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Honest R
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights at the beginning of December as part of a road trip my boyfriend and I were taking. Having researched ahead, I knew that parking was over $30 a night (plus you have to tip the valet), so we decided to park at a self-service lot just a few blocks away. It was $25 a night, but we figured that was as good a deal as we were going to get. If you have a really nice car with a lot of stuff in it, I may recommend using the valet just for peace of mind.

The lobby is really small. We had about 5 bags between us, and we were definitely in the way while we waited. Luckily there were only a couple people ahead of us, so we were only annoying for a few minutes. Check-in was fairly easy, but they gave us a room with two doubles even though I had booked a room with a King. Luckily it was a really easy swap, and they had another room available.

The room itself was cute. Fairly small, but it does have the French doors that open to the outside. For us, the view was the parking garage below and the room across the way, but we kind of got what we paid for. Unfortunately, it was pretty noisy in that garage for some reason, which made it impossible to sleep with the door cracked. The bed was super comfortable, but for some reason it made an annoying squeaking sound whenever my bf shifted in his sleep. Since it’s NOLA, I was sleeping pretty heavy if you catch my drift, so it didn’t really bother me.
The location was great. Less than a 5 minute walk to bourbon street, and where you ended up on Bourbon was a great spot. Easy to stumble back to the hotel at the end of the night.

I would most definitely stay here again. But maybe next time I’ll upgrade to a room with a street view…

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple