Dauphine Orleans Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Prince Conti Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
Grenoble House(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Olivier House Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel St. Marie(New Orleans)
Chateau Orleans(New Orleans)
Maison Dupuy(New Orleans)
3,656 results
All reviewshermann housebourbon streetgreat locationfrench quarterthe main hotelcontinental breakfasthotel baryogurtparking garagequiet streetwould stay here againbalcony roomfront desk staffcharming hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfuljackson squaremardi gras
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had a blast, friendly helpful staff, breakfast is better than most, salt water pool is awesome. Close to the French Quarter, checked in early and checked out late. Stay here you will not regret it! We will be back!

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I hadn't seen my mother and sister in over five months and we'd discussed the possibility of organizing a family vacation in New Orleans, LA. I arrived at the hotel early but had not yet put together an itinerary for my time with my family in NOLA. Hotel staff was amazing in this respect. The made time to sit down with me, discuss family friendly activities, and organize my stay in NOLA which extended beyond my time at Dauphine. Hotel staff was kind enough to make all reservations and provided me with directions.
I'd highly recommend this hotel based on the service I received. My only complaint is that I was that because if the hotel's proximity to Bourban, the noise travels through the night and especially on the weekends if you have a balcony room.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We wanted to have a French Qtr experience on our first ever trip to NO and we picked a winner. Office staff was great, parking garage was easy to use and the location was right in he heart of the French Qtr, One block to the most interesting street in us..Bourbon street an amazing place to take a stroll in the evening, especially around 9:00 at night.

Room Tip: Forth floor away from pool
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Dauphine is a small but beautiful property. It is located just far enough from the craziness of Bourbon but close enough to walk everywhere and experience the Quarter's charm! We loved the history of the buildings and the fact that it had a pool located in the courtyard where our kids could swim. There is an entrance to the bar that opens to the pool but it was still pretty mellow with out raunchy drunk people around. The staff manned the pool, making sure no one from outside the hotel was using it. They continually picked up used towels and drinks. At most there were 10 people using the pool at one time. It was kept clean and the service (everyone knew you by name) was wonderful. My girls loved the complimentary lemonade and cookies. Our room was nice, not anything special, but clean. We liked that our window opened to a balcony we could sit on once our children were in bed. All in all, great location, charm and great service made this a hotel we will stay at again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We have stayed at the Dauphine before and were always very pleased, so on our recent spontaneous trip, we booked online on our way to the hotel (well, it was late July in NOLA). It was clear as we entered the parking area that we would be happy again. We love the location and the friendly staff, all of whom want to guarantee you a pleasant stay. Our room was great, always clean and well-supplied; the breakfast was top-notch, just enough but not too heavy for walking around the Quarter; and the pool, while small, is an oasis in the NO heat and humidity. Would we stay there again? In a New Orleans second!!!

Room Tip: Rooms away from street are quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple