Dauphine Orleans Hotel
$279
$269
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$215
$179
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Breakfast included
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
$243
Hotels.com
$392
$349
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$170
$224
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$343
$299
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$152
Hotels.com
3,654 results
All reviewshermann housebourbon streetgreat locationfrench quarterthe main hotelcontinental breakfasthotel baryogurtparking garagequiet streetwould stay here againbalcony roomfront desk staffcharming hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfuljackson squaremardi gras
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Im very glad I picked the Dauphine for our 4 night stay. This hotel did not disappoint. It was conveniently located in a quiet street in the French Quarter. We had a quiet room on the 4th floor away from the lift. The staff were friendly. Our room was always clean. We enjoyed our breakfast which didn't have a huge variety but was still a good way to start your day. I wouldn't hesitate to come back to the Dauphine.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

One of the best late night drunk people watching balconies. We got a rate of just $259, and that was a bargain for two balconies and a king bed and two free drinks at MaiBaily's. Better than a chain, and more personal. Get used to the late noise, you ain't in Kansas.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was my second time staying at the Dauphine.This trip was for orientation at Tulane for my
son.This little historic hotel is well located and fairly quiet, being in the French Quarter but on a side street. The courtyard/ pool area is lovely, the staff are friendly and helpful,and the room and bed were comfortable, but as w/ most hotel stays, I wished I'd brought my own pillow. They have
additional property across the street w/ king beds and hot tub. I was glad we stayed in the main hotel as one night there was a very loud party at a neighbor's on that side of the street.I anticipated a nice breakfast but found it to be mediocre. The giant strawberries were the highlight.
We will stay at the Dauphine again in August when school starts.

Room Tip: I enjoyed a balcony room on the street. Fun to watch people below. One morning a bicyclist saw me up there and got off his bike to serenade me. He had a lovely voice and it was maybe my favorite experience in N Orleans. Garbage trucks are noisy at 6:30 AM.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

On a spur of the moment up and go trip, we booked a one night stay at Dauphine Orleans. When we arrived we found a very warm welcome. With a thorough introduction to the hotel and amenities, we headed to our room. As soon as we opened the door we felt like we had fallen into a spa like comfort zone! Very peaceful! Exceptional view from our balcony. It was nice to be in the French Quarter but have the luxury of retiring into a quiet zone with the exception of the distant sounds if jazz riding in the breeze. Exceptional service, comfort, cleanliness, and value. We were in our room maybe 5 minutes and we changed our trip plans and booked a second night. Splendid!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was our first trip to NOLA. We had a 4th floor king room in main building. we asked for a quiet room, away from the elevator. it was perfect! We stayed 4 nites and I think there was one morning we heard garbage pick up in morning for a short period of time. Otherwise, quiet and the bed was so comfortable! The pool is small but never felt crowded when we sat in courtyard enjoying the breeze and the complimentary drinks from the bar!
Walking distance to everything in Fr. Q and beyond (we walked to Frenchmen St one evening and to Harrah's our final morning).
Staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Would recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple