“Had a really fun time”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of 544 Club

544 Club
Ranked #61 of 236 Nightlife in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: This club features live bands.
Swedesboro, New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Had a really fun time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was the one night we stayed out late and really had a few. We were just wandering around and heard a band covering Prince so we stepped inside. We both like Prince so we decided to have a couple drinks. The band was very good with a female singer (who should have sung more lead), a male lead guitar and singer and 3-4 other musicians. We really enjoyed the band. We stayed for their entire set and well into the next band. They have 2 bars and a beer stand. We sat an then stood near the beer stand most of the night. I will say it was because the beers were 2 for 1, my wife will say it's because I was acting like a 17 year old boy over the beer girl but that's not important. The service was friendly. If you want something other than beer or shots go to the corner bar. The main bar gave me the worst Margarita I ever had and a hurricane my wife wasn't happy with either. The friendly beer girl told me to get my wife's drinks from the corner bar and she was happy with them. I have no clue what she had as I just asked for "something fruity for my wife". Most of the crowd in here was closer to our age (35). It never got out of control and we never worried about anything. AS I said a lot of the music was Prince and other music from that era. We would definitely go back.

Visited December 2012

Balsam Lake
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Music and Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We had a blast at this bar; great music, great staff, and a lot of fun celebrating my husband's birthday. Thanks 544 for the great time!

Visited December 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Band”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was a fun casual place with a great band. The place starts rocking with 60's and 70's Motown and Pop.

Visited October 2012
Galveston, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was the second time I had been to NOLA and both times have been to this bar. The last weekend I visited was with a girlfriend and we were just looking for a nice fun place to enjoy and let our hair down with no husbands or children, this was the perfect place. We spent both Friday and Saturday night there dancing our butts off. The "one night stand band" is one of the best I have come across for live bands and the DJ/MC well lets just say I think I fell in love with a Puerto Rican, :-)!!!! We spent so many hours in there not realizing we had been there so long it was just wonderful and I can't wait to return, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Visited October 2012
Little Rock
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Live Music to Jam to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

The music is totally awesome and great drinks. No cover and open until 5 am and they do it like dat! lol. Love it!

Visited July 2012