“Certainly Different”

Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Certainly Different”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Many unique flavors. They offer a 6 flavor sampler! Waffle cones and bowls were worth the small upcharge.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank GRNC

Pleasant Garden, North Carolina
“Perfect midday snack.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Took the trolley out after hearing they had peppermint ice cream. Worth the trip. The sundaes were yummy great. Although she needed some help. Cute shop. The flavors were really creative. You won't be sorry you went.

1 Thank 24-queen49
San Diego, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here after a dinner in uptown and I'm do happy we did. It's easy to get to from public transportation and super yummy!

I love that they have the mini scoop options so you have the opportunity to get a little (but really not that little) of either 4 or 6 flavors. The prices are great, just remember to bring cash.

1 Thank Michelle C
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Not Well Known”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This ice cream shop may or may not be the most well known but I love taking my children here! Actually, I like going here without the kiddos. It's fun and inviting and the ice cream is a treat.

1 Thank Elizabeth P
Lewiston, Idaho
“Ice cream to die for.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had the white chocolate popcorn ice cream, wonderful tasting. I am milk intolerant and I had no problems digesting this ice cream. They had so many flavors that I wanted to try. Wish I could live around their store until I could try them all. But, I have a feeling they keep changing and inventing new flavors and I would have to become a resident. Don't miss.

Visited November 2012