“Don't miss the piano bar”
Review of Pat O'Brien's

$25.00*
and up
Scandalous Cocktail Hour Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: An intimate and very popular bar, Pat O's is known for its Bloody Mary and the Hurricane, its signature drink.
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Every time we travel to NOLA we make it a point to go to Pat O's for the piano bar. Never disappointed! Such a fun and rowdy time. Have to get the Hurricane. Beware though. It's potent!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

When first tried a hurricaine drink at pat obrian in New Orleans several years ago it tasted fruity and when I stood up I felt the effect of all the rum... I don't drink much.

I was back for mardi gras 2013 and it tasted watered down and I doubt it had one oz of rum if that much. Pat obrian's is no better than the street venders on bourbon street

1  Thank Frank M
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The piano players are fantastic and this was a really fun way to spend the evening. Milk punch was the best drink but personally did not appreciate the sugar and fake color and taste of the speciality drinks although the souvenir glass system was good.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stopped in for a hurricane and snagged a table next to the fire fountain. Enjoyed the evening on the patio before venturing forth into the Quarter. Friendly servers in green jackets will seat you and take your order. Don't miss it!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The cups have gotten smaller but this Hurricane rocks and is packed with flavor. We stopped in immediately got seats at the bar and grabbed some fried alligator. This was a great hour of drinks, tasty treats and good conversation.

While we have a Pat O'Brien's in Orlando "City Walk" I stop in here whenever I come to NOLA!