Ways to Experience Mercedes-Benz Superdome
from $39.00
from $155.00
from $242.00
1,058 results
All reviews saints game sugar bowl super dome great stadium end zone yard line great seats bucket list hurricane katrina jambalaya french quarter concert concessions arena dat field escalator
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Attended for The Sugar Bowl. Cocktails and food were delish (who serves fried shrimp?). Sat in 136 which I don't recommend - off in the corner and not great views of jumbotron. The trashed people behind me spilled drinks on me - yay - but probably not specific to NOLA. When you leave, you walk a mile before you can get any public transportation which was ok because that's about how far my hotel was.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Full disclosure, I'm a Clemson fan and due to our recent success, we've been able to visit multiple venues for football games. Honestly, the Superdome ranks last on the list and I felt that way 2 years ago before we went to Dallas and Santa Clara. The only thing going for it is the iconic events that have been held there. I found myself wondering what the pitch is for all these major sporting events and I think it's simple. French Qtr and great food. Food yes. French Qtr is nasty. The stadium itself is old and in desperate need of modernization. They are apparently spending $350M in the coming year or 2 so that offers a lot of promise.

There are decent eating options but corridors are cramped.

When exiting after losing to a better team (so no-one thinks this is because of the game), there was a light mist and fog and as we descended to street level, we were on METAL steps that were as slick as ice. One person fell and hit their head and was bleeding pretty heavily and was potentially concussed. I witnessed another person slip and catch themselves before coming to any harm. I can't even imagine what would happen to an inebriated person. Who in the world has METAL steps outside a venue in any climate let alone one that has moisture the way NOLA does.

I don't know that I would call the area unsafe if you are with a crowd of people. Perhaps when there isn't an event.

Anyway, you go where the game is played but Santa Clara, Glendale, Dallas, Miami. They are all way better. Even Tampa which I didn't think much of is better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were visiting the great city of New Orleans for the National Championship football Game . The Super Dome had great food venues and many choices. There were over 76,000 people attending the game with much excitement. It got loud, but to be expected! I thought it was easy to get to. We walked from St. Charles Street. Our view was decent from the 636 section. I’m glad we got to visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I visited during the 2020 National Championship game. This was my first and last visit to the Merdedes-Benz Superdome. This is a very old stadium compared to other NFL venues. Bathroom sinks didn't work. Food venues were lacking. The club level seating is non-existent - just private boxes. I witnessed many older individuals having troubles going up and down the high aisle steps. Anyone was admitted to Champions Square prior to the game without a ticket and without security check. I felt very unsafe unlike other NFL locations I've visited.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

If you come to visit new Orleans and you do not visit this stadium, it is like you never visited the city. You do not have to come to a game, just take a tour and see the structure, the well kept grass, the chairs, take some pictures where big players perform on a regular basis.

Date of experience: December 2019