“Fun place and atmosphere”

Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 2,018 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Lucy's brings the spirit of the ocean to the concrete of the city with a full-service bar, tasty menus and a private room for all of your special events needs.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Reminsant of Austin, Tx. Fun, quirky, eclectic and quite a find. Bartender was 'perky' and very efficient...really enjoyed being there!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We absolutely loved this place! We visited last year in June and we just had to stop again this visit. Very friendly staff and their food is great! Last year we got to enjoy their crawfish and it was amazing. Although this year we went on a no crawfish season we got to taste other delicious stuff on their menu. Thank you for giving my kids great shark and whale toys!

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I have always had an amazing experience at Lucy's! I love their tacos and fried wings!! I loved it so much, I planned to have our family reunion upstairs in their ATTIC space. What an amazing time, great service and incredible staff!!! Anna M, Sarah and Heather our bartender were so good. Anna M, provided me with great suggestions for food choices. This past experience made me love Lucy's EVEN more! Try the Tito Frozen Lemonades, incredible!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is a great neighborhood Restaurant/Bar. On a resent visit while the World Cup was taking place we went there for an afternoon game and they were very accommodating with changing channels to make us happy. The service by Liz was Great and very helpful with all
our questions of the area. Food was Extraordinary a combination of local blends with some International Dishes. But the best was the friendly atmosphere of the place as it's the norm for New Orleans.

2  Thank Benny797
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This restaurant was close to my hotel and it was a great local bar that was a nice break from the French Quarter. Cold beer, good prices on food. The homemade chips and salsa were awesome.