Book In Advance

More Info
from $99.00
More Info
3,948 results
All reviews nice casino non smoking penny slots smoke free video poker canal street french quarter masquerade fuddruckers nola
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location good, food is the worst ever, things are kind of run down
Whatever you do do not waste your money on the extremely overpriced buffet. You can literally go anywhere else in the great city of New Orleans and have better food, and that includes McDonald’s. I hate McDonald’s and I would eat it 10 times before I ever eat at that buffet again. I want my $70 back.
The slots are fine. Didn’t hold our interest long enough to do anything else like blackjack Or roulettes. Our experience just wasn’t good and we were ready to leave

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
NOLAHarrahs, Manager at Harrah's Casino New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Journey37033004521,
We’re sorry to hear of your poor experience. We hope you will take some comfort in knowing that all customer comments are taken seriously. Your business is truly appreciated and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you again in the near future. We are confident that your next experience visiting us will be enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A casino which is sadly behind in services and quality...lacks in many areas such as free play, fast service, and congenial atmosphere...very humdrum..no excitement...
drink service slow but hotel was beautiful and very well run. Enjoyed the hotel and location.
found Harrah's unable to compete with New Orleans.

Hello Compass16224237540,
Thank you for your feedback. It was truly disheartening to hear of your dissatisfaction while you were our guest. Please accept our apology for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We will work on ensuring all our guests have a memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoy going to New Orleans as the experience has multiple facets, the casino (Harrah's) being one of the facets that makes this location desirable as you can tend to the varying moods you or your group may have. This past trip I definitely did not get a warm fuzzy from the staff at Harrah's, almost like they could care less if we were there or not. I do not expect cartwheels but I do expect to be treated as guest that the establishment is doing their best to make sure everything is going well while attempting to make you want to come back sooner rather than not really care if/when I do return. The customer support staff, dealers, and servers made me feel like I should be lucky they are there rather than vice-versa. Not saying this will be my last time going to NOLA/Harrah's, but this experience made me not have the desire to rush back as I usually do. Hopefully Harrah's makes more of an effort to appreciate their guest as they are usually on top of their game.

Hello Odyssey01829364342,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit. We are disappointed we have missed the mark with our Service Standards during your stay. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Harrahs used to be very concerned with their guest and requests. We used to come regularly. My visit our last few times is not rewarding, doesn't pay out nearly what is put in and will let you starve before comping you something to eat. Silver Slipper casino is far greater rewarded for your business in my opinion

Hello mistyt2015,
Thanks for your feedback on your visit. We were sorry for the impression your visit left you with. We hope you will give us another chance. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you on a visit in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

It was s pleasure to visit a fully smoke free casino. However, they have begun charging players for bottled beer. The only complimentary beer is two drafts from a US mass market brewer. The facility was very clean and the atmosphere was safe.

Hello rustinr2017,
Thank you for your comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your overall visit and we hope to see you again soon!