“Show me the money!!!”

Harrah's Casino New Orleans
Ranked #41 of 352 things to do in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: This casino offers 120 gaming tables, 3,000 slot machines, a buffet restaurant and a 140-seat lounge with live music.
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Show me the money!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Loved my visit here!!! Stayed in NOLA as the locals call it for the holidays and was able to stop by and see how lucky I could get... Won playing penny slots and had free drinks brought to me by their super friendly waitresses. Stop by here if you have a few extra dollars and time to kill!

1 Thank Natasha W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Oakwood, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“I love to gamble sooo...”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I come here a lot. I love Harrahs casino. Not only do I lose a lot of money.... Lol but I win some too. I always have a casino host approach me and makes sure everything is going smoothly. Harrahs takes care of me. And that makes me a happy gambler. This New Orleans property is beautiful as well as their hotel. Overall I don't have anything bad to say about it.

1 Thank Melimae065
Toronto, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“I'm not a casino person”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I'm not a huge fan of casinos but Harrah's kept me coming back. I could play penny slots and get my free drinks without blowing through too much money. Sure the hookers sit at games and flirt but at least they dress classier. The buffet was okay but for foodies the idea of teriyaki chicken wings in Asian food is cringe worthy. It's not much better in other places down south so don't expect much and stick to the seafood.

1 Thank Jim W
Atlanta, Georgia
127 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Good local casino”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Been to a lot of casinos and for being pretty much a local area casino it is really good. More Vegas like than others. Themed in New Orleans stuff but stands out. Easy access from all sides.

Edgewood
“tight slots”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

tight slots here dont waste your time...even on weekends--- hotel is nice and casino looks nice but didnt hear or see many winners in 4 days of gambling here pennies-quarter slots all played with no success