Book In Advance
Tours from New Orleans School of Cooking tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience New Orleans School of Cooking
from $99.30
from $30.00
from $147.34
4,692 results
All reviews jambalaya chef kevin demonstration class bread pudding and pralines bananas foster abita beer great class artichoke soup great chef learned how history lesson iced tea learn how learning how highlight of our trip red beans and rice great fun
Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

The chefs are so personable and have great senses of humor. Hats off to Chef Austin and Chef Kevin. Along with Tom and the other staff members, these chefs made our experience very exciting. My group was visiting for an annual girls retreat and everyone showed us lots of love and appreciation for attending. The hands on experience is a must. Sweet potato and seafood bisque...DELICIOUS. The demo class is good too.

Reviewed May 23, 2015

I attended 3 classes, 2 demonstrations and 1 hands on. I would highly recommend them even if not seriously into cooking. Not only do you learn about cooking New Orleans cuisine but also a bit about the history and culture of the city. Plus the chefs are amusing and you get to eat the food prepared. These classes were definitely highlights of my visit to New Orleans.

1  Thank susan w
Reviewed May 22, 2015

At first I was disappointing that we signed up for a demonstration of NOLA cooking and not hands on experience. The school has both. But I soon forgot that once the class began. The instructor was great, entertaining and very knowledgeable. Beverages and snacks at the start. Beer served with food cooked and served to all from the demonstrations.

Great shop for buying authentic local products.

Can't wait to go back to do the hands on class on a future visit.

Reviewed May 21, 2015 via mobile

Our class was very informative and the food was tasty! This was my wife's favorite part of our trip. This is a must go when visiting.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

I went to 2 demonstration classes and 1 hands on class. I thoroughly enjoyed them all. I highly recommend them. The chefs talk about the history and the culture of the food, the city and it's inhabitants while cooking. I learned a lot and laughed a lot. Also, of course, enjoyed the food as you eat what was prepared in the class. Just fun.