Open today: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Amazing service

I have worked with them for several groups, they have an amazing service, always answer, and they... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $15.00
from $36.00
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews always on time whitney plantation essence festival fantastic driver cruise ship other companies city tour girls trip lower ninth ward highly recommend this company personal tour hurricane katrina hour tour garden district french quarter llc punctual
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a group of 11 senior adults from our church need transporting around NOLA for several days. Mr. Clipps made it easy. He was always on time, easy to book with and the vehicle was spotless and very comfortable. We recommend using him any time you are in NOLA. He's the best

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about Prime Transit. Dewayne is on top of it all. Book with confidence. We had a group of seven. Plenty of room, clean, and professional. Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019

Our group of 18 was recently in New Orleans for the Essence Festival. I am so glad that I decided to use Prime Transit for our transportation. From the time that we were picked up at the airport until the time that we left we received excellent service. I really appreciated the flexibility that was shown when our numbers increased and when we made a last minute schedule change. Dwayne was timely, professional, and very personable. We really enjoyed the city tour. Thanks again for the recommendations that you gave us on where to eat, and what to see and do while we were there. That was very helpful. I will definitely us Prime Transit again and will recommend it to others. Thank you for taking such good care of my group!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Eileen L
Reviewed June 26, 2019

Who would’ve thought a ride from the airport to hotel would be such a pleasure! Dwayne was so professional and informative. This got our day off to a great start. Thanks!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019

This was my first extended visit post Katrina. Prior to that time I had visited New Orleans several times. I learned a lot on this trip. A lot of it was due to our driver/tour facilitator. Our driver was timely, professional and extremely knowledgeable about the historical and current culture of New Orleans and the surrounding areas. I would highly recommend this company to family, friends and travel customers of my own.

Date of experience: May 2019