“Mrs”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

meldunn
south carolina
“Mrs”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Very beautifully decorated apartment. Easy rental instructions and easy access using keypad for apartment key. The only reason I rate a 4 is because we had issues with one toilet and it took 2 days for someone to come fix. Luckily it has 2 bathrooms so it was not a major problem. Close enough to walk to any tourist area but far enough away from lots of foot traffic. I would definitely recommend and would rent again if in the area.

lisa G
“An amazing place in a great location!”
Reviewed October 26, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This is a great location only a few blocks from the French Quarter, on the St. Charles Street Car line and with easy access to many other local attractions! Factors Row is a beautiful old building that has recently been remodeled with all the modern conveniences, but maintains old world charm with exposed brick, large windows and wood floors. The building has a locked lobby, security cameras and a security guard most of the time. I really appreciated the self check-in / check-out process. This was a wonderful place for my parents, my brother and I to stay during our trip. The apartment was more comfortable and spacious than hotel rooms would have been and we could hang out together when we were all there. We all agree - any of us would definitely stay here again or at a Stay Alfred location in another city!

How easy was it to book the property?
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
Michele B
“VERY NICE”
Reviewed October 25, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This stay was very nice. It was everything I image. Quiet and clean. Quick walk from everything. safe, well lite building

Constaga
“Ms”
Reviewed October 25, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Beautiful condo, modern furnishings and the exposed brick was nice. Beautiful building and very friendly staff. Several blocks from French quarter but nice walk. Will stay there again and will recommend the property to everyone.

HKKelly
Region of Waterloo, Canada
“Mr.”
Reviewed October 24, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The place was great. Very nicely appointed and great proximity to the French quarter. The water pressure was a bit week at times but otherwise the place was close to perfect.

James B
“Walkable New Orleans”
Reviewed October 24, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

First, this was a last minute trip because of a speaking opportunity. Second my anniversary and daughter's birthday fall on the same day so it is sometimes hard to make both my wife and adult daughter happy about where to travel. Finally, I got it right!

My wife had never been to New Orleans and my daughter was last there with me twelve years ago. Finding a place that provided enough space and was reasonably priced was not a challenge because of Factors Row. It is centrally located and within a mile walk of most of New Orleans' tourist sites. Even though I was working for two days they were able to get out and see the city. I was able to walk to the convention center and each of us probable walked about six miles a day.

The apartment is spacious with two bedrooms, each with its own bath. Access was easy and their was security and a code to get in the building in the evening. The stylish open floor plan with brick walls was accompanied with a wonderful kitchen and access to parking.

I would stay here again.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
sarahsuns...
Crested Butte, Colorado
“Very roomy and comfortable!”
Reviewed October 23, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My husband and I traveled with a friend to New Orleans for a wedding. We needed two bedrooms, and this was perfect. The location is AMAZING! It has a full kitchen so we were able to save money and cook in (a wonderful grocery store is a few blocks away). I loved that there was a gym (small but just what I needed) so that I could work off a few of those fried southern meals. I will definitely be looking to "stayalfred" again in the future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: A bit noisy (a fan in the room would be nice)
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing